Welcome to Some Geeks!
Hopefully you have come here to determine Some Geeks ability to build and maintain a website for your business. We are here to provide you with the best service at an affordable price. In business since 2007 Some Geeks continues to provide small businesses an affordable way to grow their business through an increase in their internet presence.
Now, we can talk all we want about what we do and how we do it, but I think it would just be better for you to see yourself. So, please explore our pages to see just how we can help design your website and promote it throughout the web. The pages provide examples of how our design elements work and are provided to give you an idea what we can build for you and how we would build it. If you just want a quick summary keep reading. If cost is your biggest issue please see the How Much? page, otherwise I would recommend starting with the HTML page. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Here are the tools we use. This should help you decide if Some Geeks is the right partner for you:
- Customer Service - Our number one priority is you! We pride ourselves on being available when you need us and our ability to answer your questions with honesty and provide you and your project our undivided attention.
- PHP - We use PHP to provide extra functionality to you website. If HTML is the foundation then PHP would be the bricks and mordor that sit on top of that foundation.
- CSS - CSS are Custom Style Sheets. CSS is what controls the design elements of your website. Your background colors, text type, text size and much, much more can be controlled through CSS.
- Database Design and Maintenance - If you want a way to store customer information, keep track of inventory or keep any type of information for your own use then you need a database. We also use PHP to interact with your stored data in any way that you want to use it.
- Content Management Systems -A content management system is a software package that allows much easier access to design and then manage the content of your website. There are hundred of pre-designed templates that provide a starting spot. There is also an administration area that, once the site is designed, can allow you (or us) to change or update your content. This is one time where a summary just doesnt explain well enough what a CMS can do for you. Please go to the CMS page to see more.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - This is how your site gets seen on the web. There are many things that can be done, such as submitting your site to all the search engines and using key words, that will help your site move up the search rankings. We will design your site using SEO techniques to ensure your site is seen by the customers you are looking for.
- Website Hosting - Every website needs a host, or a place for your website files to sit where they can be accessed though the internet. If you dont want to be at the whim of large companies like GoDaddy or Network Solutions, Some Geeks provides hosting at a price competitive with the big companies and with much, much better service.
- Professional Graphic Design - We also can provide professional graphic designers to work with you on your project to develop any artwork or design elements that you may require. A designer isnt a requirement to build a fantastic site but the option is available.
- Did we mention customer service